A formal introduction to clothing site community.

Monday, July 4, 2016

Take a look around.

Hello. The time has come for new ideas and fresh concepts for the public. In 2009 I started doing websites and they were more entertainment based. The results were good . However, the creative fulfillment that I hoped to achieve never arrived. Rather than quit, I decided to connect with some new people and get involved with a community of people who had a thirst for originality they need to quench. So, for the past six years I started to work with the team and create clothing concepts that were original to the public and expressed a new train of the thought to the inner-city and other ways of life. I invite you to come and view some of my work as well as some of my friends. Take your time and look around. Afterwards, I will return to tell your more about How the Gearsmith concept was born and run the play list of what we will discus in the future.

Enjoy Yourself !!

No comments:

Post a Comment