A formal introduction to clothing site community.

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Stability

Goal# 3 Genuineness & Originality

        Wonderful to tap keys with you again. Well, you guys are in for a big treat this will be a two part blog. Part one will be written and the second part will probably be a video. The first though people have is aren't genuineness and originality two different goal. My response is no. At least not to me. I see the overall goal is to combine the two. I never place myself to be critical of any one's business methods. Now days, knocking a hustle  can get you knocked over.  However, I do find that when it comes to this goal people fall short on one or the other side. By definition, genuine means being the same in fact as in appearance. Therefore, the same way I talk should be the same way I walk. All of my merchandise should be exactly how described. Nevertheless, many people will claim to have apples but sell oranges. For example, original items or concepts are intellectual property that belong to the people that created them. Unless by coincidence, it should not be duplicated or nibbled on. We all claim to understand this right? How many business are out there breaking the 10th commandment producing a mini or replicated version of some one's creation. So, originality is a resource many lack. To summarize, the Nike I sell should be Nike not Knockie. No one should sell anything I make unless I give the go ahead or unless they buy it from me. To live by these rules is never easy. I am confident that you will find a path of obedience to stay on. Now, you'll probably need visual assistance to get clarification on what has been discussed. So, sit tight and wait for part deuce. Meanwhile, click below and enjoy the all day 30% discount on all items today.
New Material

No comments:

Post a Comment