A formal introduction to clothing site community.

Sunday, July 17, 2016

I'm Not Hiring

Goal #4  Development

         I value the unemployed people over the employed. The entire job marked revolves around the unemployed individual. For example, they always talk about unemployment statistics. Many offices in America are geared towards the unemployed. In fact the unemployed people aren't causing most of the problems in this country. The employed people are. The unemployed understand that the our entire system is designed to rely upon people first and look after them last. Therefore, they have been forced to create ways to insure that they can take care of them self first and rely on others last. First, let us look at the under employment situation. There are far to many people walking around who have convinced them selves that what they are doing is work. For example, walking around knocking on peoples doors asking them, or rather manipulating them into signing up for a cloudy services is not employment. Also, calling people's home and asking for money towards a non-existent  cause is not employment. In fact, in two meetings I have attended not only had the job descriptions been fabricated but the offices had no chairs, desks, phones, fax machines, computers, or people. Just one person sitting in a office seemingly made for his or herself. Next, let us examine the gainfully employed. These are the individuals that usually come in the form of supervisors, managers, and presidents. The main problem with them is they have no respect for people. So, the average customer service representative is expected to represent and service the customer at the same time. Now, that is like being a cop and a lawyer. No way you can be both. Nevertheless, your so called leader will tell you that is what the job requires. No, the correct way to interpret this situation is serve as my umbrella and keep me dry. Or solve my problem for me and I will make sure you get paid. These kind of people usually are employed for long periods of time and make roughly $60,000-$70,000 per year. However, because of their egos, lack of patience, and combative behavior they usually quit or get fired and then become the employer of the under employed so they can prey on the weak. I have met these type of people.  One of them had the nerve to conduct an interview in shorts and socks and use profanity. Clearly unprofessional and rude. The others usually work in small colleges as administrators or professors that sell "dreams". I choose not to build my business on the back of employees. I would much rather build my business on integrity and respect for my fellow man and development of good character. My client is my soul. My business is my home. My mind is the money. So, sorry guys I am not hiring.  Next time we will do a PSA something different than normal. We don't want to bore ourselves just talking about business and clothing. See you soon. New Site                  


No comments:

Post a Comment